Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meet the man who lives with seven sex dolls: Divorcee, 58, grooms, dresses and travels with silicone figures

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the man who lives with seven sex dolls: Divorcee, 58, grooms, dresses and travels with silicone figures

Li Chen spends every day looking after his seven companions, who are human-size silicone dolls.

The 58-year-old man, from Huishui, China's Guizhou Province, is a 'big fan' of the 'beautiful female figures' and considers them his daughters.

In an interview with MailOnline, Li, who goes with a pseudonym, said he does not use his dolls for the purpose of sex, instead he grooms and dresses them. He even takes them on holidays and makes music videos for them.

Read More:

Sometimes, silicone dolls can comfort people's minds, he may be a man with a story.
    155cm Hot Sexy Love Toy Silicone Sex Dolls

Comment

I have viewed several essay of you sex doll product, all looks great. Do you provide the shipping service to UK?
      One of my friend looking for a kind of silicone doll with his dream lover design, is that acceptable if we require for the customized sex doll online?
      I am pretty interested on this sex doll from the shopping link you posted:
      http://www.sexingdoll.com/product/13..._campaign=post
      Attached Files

Comment

Maybe,the most comfortable time for Li is stay with the lifelike sex doll.
        Realistic adult silicone sex dolls, Dildo, Vibrators sex toys adult products and more. Huge Selection. Safe secure and private shopping in xosexdoll.com.

Comment

Working...
        X