Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Survive the menopause and have your BEST sex yet! Darcey Steinke lost her libido at 50, but refused to let her love life die. Now she's written a revolutionary book revealing the secret

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Survive the menopause and have your BEST sex yet! Darcey Steinke lost her libido at 50, but refused to let her love life die. Now she's written a revolutionary book revealing the secret

As a young woman, sexual desire was the main way Darcey Steinke orientated herself.

So when he libido decreased when she started the menopause at 50, it felt like a seismic change, as she tells Liz Hoggard.

Before then, Id always had sex once a week I still have sex once a week. But at times I felt numb, like Id be happy never to have sex again.

My husband and I have been together for 17 years (married for ten). Hes an attractive man his pale blue eyes are set off by salt-and-pepper hair, he has nice legs and he is self-deprecating and funny. But between myself and my physical desire, there was now a thick barricade.

Read More:
Working...
X